We utilize unique and orthogonal research methodologies that are based on and crosschecked via dozens of orthogonal information sources, including:
- Our in-house (over 1 terabyte) database
- Information collected during our consultation jobs performed for government agencies and private sector companies. [While we retain the confidential info provided by these bodies, it provides us with valuable general market and technology insights].
- Face-to-face interviews with industry managers, academia and other experts
- Data from government and private sector budgets and bidding documentation (e.g., RFP)
- A global network of experts and decision-makers exchanging information on a bilateral basis.
- Open Source information sources such as SEC 10k documents provided by stock exchange traded companies.
- Review of individual procurement contracts in several countries, providing info under their “freedom of information” acts.
- A wealth of experience and cutting-edge expertise of our team of analysts, who:
- Held executive positions in the industry (e.g., chairman, board member, VP R&D, VP marketing, market & technology analyst, CI manger)
- Played a leading role as R&D managers and marketing managers in the commercialization of dozens of products and systems
- Participate as members in dozens of industry leaders focus groups
- Attend and participate actively in conferences and exhibitions. as speakers and chairpersons
As a final stage, we fuse the data collected from all of the sources, analyze their quality and come up with our market/technology assessments.