Industry 4.0 is here to stay; there is no doubt about that. The “Global Industry 4.0 Market – 2017-2023” report forecasts that the global Industry 4.0 market* will reach $214B by 2023, 30% larger than the projected 2023 Cybersecurity market size.
Why Buy This Report?
- No Risk. We Provide a Money-Back Guarantee* – with our money-back guarantee, you can find out for yourself how valuable the report is for your business – an unprecedented offer in the market research industry.
- This report is the most comprehensive review of this market available today
Figure 1 – Industry 4.0 Report 188 Submarkets Granulation Vectors
Industry 4.0 holds immense potential. Smart factories allow individual customer requirements to be met, meaning that even one-off items can be manufactured profitably. In Industry 4.0, dynamic business and engineering processes enable last-minute changes to production, and deliver the ability to respond flexibly to disruptions and failures on behalf of suppliers.
End-to-end transparency is provided over the manufacturing process, facilitating optimized decision-making. Industry 4.0 will also result in new ways of creating value and novel business models. It will provide start-ups and SMEs with the opportunity to develop and provide downstream services.
The Industry 4.0 competition is not only about technology or offering the best products; it is also, and in particular, about the companies that gather the appropriate data, combine them to provide the best digital services and in addition, utilize the data for their own benefit. Those who know what the customer wants, and can forecast consumer demand will provide the information to develop an unfair competitive advantage.
The report is aimed at:
- Industry 4.0 Products Vendors
- Industry 4.0 Systems Integrators
- Government Industry Agencies
- Startups and R&D Managers
- Manufacturing Companies, SME included
The report has been explicitly customized for the industry and government decision-makers, to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 587-page 4-volume market report include:
- What was the 188 Industry 4.0 submarkets size and what were the trends during 2016?
- What is the 2017-2023 forecast for each of the 188 submarkets?
- Which industries and technologies provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Industry 4.0 managers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What are the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
With 587 pages, 119 tables and 118 figures, this 4-volume report covers 10 industries, 10 technologies, 4 revenue sources, 5 regional and 22 national markets, offering for each of them 2016 estimates and 2017-2023 forecasts and analyses.
Why Buy This Report?
A. This is the most comprehensive information source of the global Industry 4.0 market and technologies available today
B. Market data is analyzed via 5 key perspectives:
With a highly fragmented Industry 4.0 market we address the money trail via the following 5 bottom-up market size vectors:
- By Industries:
- By Industry 4.0 Technologies:
- By 4 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- System Installation, Integration & Commissioning
- Aftersale Maintenance, Upgrades & Spare Parts
- Consulting, Planning & Training
- By 5 Regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- By 22 Countries:
C. Detailed market analysis framework is provided:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Barriers to new entry, supplier power, buyer power and competitive rivalry
- Business environment
- The 2016-2023 market segmented by 188 submarkets
- More than 1000 references and links to Industry 4.0 data sources & publications
D. The report includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: Industry 4.0 Smart Maintenance
- Appendix B: How to Convert an Industry 2.0 or Industry 3.0 Business to Industry 4.0
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
- Appendix D: Terminology
- Appendix E: Research Sources & Bibliography
E. Industry 4.0 market report addresses 13 technologies:
- Additive Manufacturing- 3D Printing
- Advanced Human Machine Interface
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Robots
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Horizontal and Vertical System Integration
- Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
F. The report presents extensive information on 49 leading companies (including companies profile, Industry 4.0 activities & products, and recent events), namely:
(*) “Market” Definition. Industry 4.0 turnkey systems sale, aftersales maintenance & upgrades and outsourced services such as consulting, planning & training