Why Buy This Report?
- No Risk. We Provide a Money-Back Guarantee* – With our money-back guarantee, we make it easy for you to find out for yourself how valuable this report is for your business an unprecedented offer in the market research industry.
- This report, based on thousands of sources, is the most detailed and comprehensive research of the U.S. Industry 4.0 market available today. The report’s research team:
- Reviewed over 600 Industry 4.0 reports, papers, vendors and governmental information sources
- participated in 31 round table Industry 4.0 focus groups
- conducted 75 face-to-face interviews with industry executives
- conducted a meta-research including more than 4000 industry executives from more than 2,700 companies in 29 countries
- The report analyzes each dollar spent in U.S. Industry 4.0 market via 3 bottom-up research vectors, thus providing a must-have report for all decision-makers in the Industry 4.0 market.
- At the last phase of the research (Q4 2017), our analysts conducted a series of 76 face-to- face interviews with multi-billion manufacturing executives.
The United States, the world’s second largest manufacturer with a 2017 industrial output, reaching a record level of approximately $2.2 trillion will apply Industry 4.0 technologies to replace China as the world’s largest manufacturer. The “U.S. Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies – 2017-2023” report forecasts that the U.S. Industry 4.0 2016-2023 market will grow at a CAGR of 12.9%.
The Federal Government and the private sector invest in Industry 4.0 to increase the American industrial base which has been taken over by China and low labor cost countries in Mexico, Brazil and Asia-Pacific. During Trump administration’s first year, American factories are adding jobs at the fastest pace since 2014.
The Industry 4.0 transformation will change long-held dynamics in commerce and global economic balance of power.
In the next decades, American businesses will establish global networks that incorporate their machinery, warehousing systems and production facilities in the shape of cyber-physical systems. In the manufacturing environment, these cyber-physical systems comprise smart machines, storage systems and production facilities capable of autonomously exchanging information, triggering actions and controlling each other independently. These changes add to the traditional business pressure on manufacturers, but also offer unprecedented opportunities to optimize production processes.
Figure 1 U.S. Industry 4.0 Market Granulation Vectors
The “U.S. Industry 4.0 Market & Technologies – 2017-2023” report is the most comprehensive review of this emerging market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this rapidly growing market.
The report is aimed at:
- Industry 4.0 Products Vendors
- Industry 4.0 Systems Integrators
- Government Industry Agencies
- Manufacturing Companies, SME included
The report has been explicitly customized for the industry and government decision-makers so as to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 362-page market report include:
- What was the 14 submarkets size and what were the trends during 2016?
- What is the 2017-2023 forecast for those submarkets?
- Which industries and technologies provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Industry 4.0 managers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What are the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
With 362 pages, 55 tables and 68 figures, this 3-volume report covers 10 industries, 10 leading technologies and 4 revenue sources, offering for each of them 2016 estimates and 2017-2023 forecasts and analyses.
Why Buy This Report?
A. This is the most comprehensive information source of the global Industry 4.0 market and technologies available today.
B. Market data is analyzed via 4 key perspectives:
With a highly fragmented Industry 4.0 market we address the money trail via the following 3 bottom-up market size vectors:
- By Industries:
- By Industry 4.0 Technologies:
- By 4 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- System Installation, Integration & Commissioning
- Aftersale Maintenance, Upgrades & Spare Parts
- Consulting, Planning & Training
C. Detailed market analysis framework is provided:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Barriers to new entry, supplier power, buyer power and competitive rivalry
- Business environment
- The 2016-2023 market segmented by 188 submarkets
- More than 1000 references and links to Industry 4.0 data sources & publications
D. The report includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: Industry 4.0 Smart Maintenance
- Appendix B: How to Convert an Industry 2.0 or Industry 3.0 Business to Industry 4.0
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
- Appendix D: Terminology
- Appendix E: Research Sources & Bibliography
E. Industry 4.0 market report addresses 13 technologies:
- Additive Manufacturing- 3D Printing
- Advanced Human Machine Interface
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Robots
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cloud Computing
- Horizontal and Vertical System Integration
- Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
F. The report presents extensive information on 49 leading companies (including companies profile, Industry 4.0 activities & products, and recent events), namely:
(*) “Market” Definition. Industry 4.0 turnkey systems sale, aftersales maintenance & upgrades and outsourced services such as consulting, planning & training
(**) The Meta-Research is based on the statistics of 11 Industry 4.0 surveys conducted by HSRC, BCG, PwC, Deloitte, Roland Berger, Rittal, Siemens and The Economist Intelligence Unit, totaling >4000 responders.