Industry 4.0 is here to stay; there is no doubt about that. Many of the individual advances in technology that form the foundations of Industry 4.0 revolution are already used in manufacturing, but with Industry 4.0 merged platform, they will transform production: isolated, optimized cells will come together as a fully integrated, automated, and optimized production flow, leading to greater efficiency and changing traditional production relationships among suppliers, producers, and customers as well as between human and machine.
Figure 1 – Industry 4.0 Core Technologies
The 4.0 Industry technology revolution is not only about using data during production, or even integrating data from a wide variety of manufacturing systems throughout the supply chain. It is about analyzing and integrating total product and process life cycle, so that product and customer communicate directly with manufacturing systems and personnel to ensure that the product accommodates the needs of individual customers.
The “Global Industry 4.0 Technologies Market – 2017-2023” report forecasts that the global Industry 4.0 market* will reach $214B by 2023.
Why buy this report?
1] We provide a Money-Back Guarantee**
2] This report is based on thousands of sources
The report’s research team:
- Reviewed and analyzed over 600 Industry 4.0 reports, papers, vendors and governmental information sources.
- Participated in 16 round table Industry 4.0 focus groups,
- Conducted 75 of face-to-face interviews with industry executives,
- Conducted a meta research including more than 4000 industry executives of over 2,700 companies in 29 countries across 5 continents.
- The report analyzes each dollar spent in the Industry 4.0 market via 4 bottom-up research vectors (see figure 2), thus providing a must-have report for decision-makers in the Industry 4.0 market.
3] The report analyzes each dollar spent in the Industry 4.0 market via 4 bottom-up research vectors (see figure 2), thus providing a must-have report for decision-makers in the Industry 4.0 market.
According to a HSRC meta research**, 63% of responders to HSRC, BCG, PwC, The Economist Intelligence Unit, Roland Berger, Rittal and Siemens stated that their business future depends on Industry 4.0 transformation. Manufacturing executives from all industries have squarely identified and, in many cases, begun addressing the need for industrial transformation. The responders that have implemented Industry 4.0 conversion have already seen improvements and expect more progress in the near future.
Figure 2 – Industry 4.0 Technologies Report Submarkets Granulation Vectors
The 3-volume “Global Industry 4.0 Technologies Market – 2017-2023” report is the most comprehensive review of this emerging market available today. It provides a detailed and reasoned roadmap of this rapidly growing market.
The report is aimed at:
- Industry 4.0 Technologies Vendors
- Industry 4.0 Systems Integrators
- Government Industry Agencies
- Manufacturing Companies, SME included
The report has been explicitly customized for the industry and government decision-makers to enable them to identify business opportunities, emerging technologies, market trends and risks, as well as to benchmark business plans.
Questions answered in this 531-page market report include:
- What was the 138 submarkets size and what were the trends during 2016?
- What is the 2017-2023 forecast for each of the 138 submarkets?
- Which technologies provide attractive business opportunities?
- What drives the Industry 4.0 managers to purchase solutions and services?
- What are the technology & services trends?
- What is the market SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats)?
With 442 pages, 81 tables and 61 figures, this 3-volume report covers 10 leading technologies, 4 revenue sources, 5 regional and 22 national markets, offering for each of them 2016 estimates and 2017-2023 forecasts and analyses.
Why Buy This Report?
A. This is the most comprehensive information source of the global Industry 4.0 market and technologies.
B. Market data is analyzed via 4 key perspectives:
With a highly fragmented Industry 4.0 market we address the money trail via the following 4 bottom-up market size vectors:
- By Industry 4.0 Technologies:
- By 4 Revenue Sources:
- Product Sales
- System Installation, Integration & Commissioning
- Aftersale Maintenance, Upgrades & Spare Parts
- Consulting, Planning & Training
- By 5 Regions:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- By 22 Countries:
C. Detailed market analysis framework is provided:
- Market drivers & inhibitors
- Business opportunities
- SWOT analysis
- Barriers to new entry, supplier power, buyer power and competitive rivalry
- Business environment
- The 2016-2023 market segmented by 212 submarkets
- More than 1000 references and links to Industry 4.0 data sources & publications
D. The report includes the following appendices:
- Appendix A: Industry 4.0 Smart Maintenance
- Appendix B: How to Convert an Industry 2.0 or Industry 3.0 Business to Industry 4.0
- Appendix C: Abbreviations
- Appendix D: Terminology
- Appendix E: Research Sources & Bibliography
E. Industry 4.0 market report addresses 12 technologies:
- Additive Manufacturing- 3D Printing
- Advanced Human Machine Interface
- Artificial Intelligence
- Industrial Robots
- Big Data & Analytics
- Cybersecurity & Cloud Computing
- Horizontal and Vertical System Integration
- Industrial IoT (IIoT)
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
F. The report presents extensive information on 49 leading companies (including companies profile, Industry 4.0 activities & products, and recent events), namely:
(*) “Market” Definition. Industry 4.0 turnkey systems sale, aftersales maintenance & upgrades and outsourced services such as consulting, planning & training
(**) The Meta-Research is based on the statistics of 11 Industry 4.0 surveys conducted by HSRC, BCG, PwC, Deloitte, Roland Berger, Rittal, Siemens and The Economist Intelligence Unit, totaling >4000 responders.